Moto and chic in the same sentence? Sounds like a good start for anyone that likes or loves motorcycles.Did you know that one in four riders are women? In the U.S. alone there are 27 million riders. Are you a women rider, searching for the gear that fits you and not Joe next door? When I am out driving and see a motorcycle rider I always think, “Looks like a woman’s figure on that bike but hmmm”.
Local entrepreneur and motorcycle enthusiast, Debra Chin did her research, shopping for the perfect bag and came up empty handed. MotoChic Gear was founded with the motto “Stylish Gear for Women on the Move”. Motochicgear.com launched their Kickstarter campaign to give you the opportunity to participate in the movement to end “the shrink it and pink it”.
The Lauren bag is the first in many women specific motorcycle gear designed by Moto Chic Gear.
Five reasons why you will love The Lauren:
- Form-fitting – Backpack harness curves inward to accommodate women’s shoulders;adjustable shoulder straps waist belt, and sternum slider assure a tailored fit
- Fashionable – The sleek aerodynamic shape features stylish black leather & silvertoned hardware, along with a signature moto print lining
- Functional – Goes with you everywhere, rain or shine, work or play, on your motorcycle, scooter, bike, and more and can be worn various ways
- Perfect holiday gift for that rider in your life
- Alternative for those “Mommy” diaper bags. Two side pockets and water resistant
The first 50 backers for The Lauren receive the bag at a great price and first delivery February vs June. I am so glad I am one of the early birds. Now where did I park my Triumph?
Please take a further look at the MotoChicGear.com Kickstarter campaign. All photos provided by MotoChic and NO this is not a sponsored post just one way to support local women and riders. The lady on the bike is Laura Llovet and not Cousin Becky. However, if you need a model I am available.